Action plan

After getting feedback from my peers, I was supposed to create an infographics with an action plan for myself. I decided to write down the main actions I need to complete before the deadline. 

The actions I need to take are: complete the designs of all 6 characters, add background for each of the characters, add simple movement to each of them (Gif), place them on my website that I have created last term and check the marking criteria with my project before turning it in. 

For the infographics we were advised to use Visme - a software that I have never used before. It is a software that helps to create interesting-looking graphics and it has a big base of icons and fonts for the user to use. I really liked how the software worked. It was easy to navigate and I found it simple to change fonts, colors and customize pretty much every element.  

I chose a template to work on and started creating my infographics with the steps I mentioned above. 

Here is the infographics I have created:

 



I think thus action plan looks very good. The icons make sense, the fonts are interesting and there are shapes that make it all work together. I decided to stick with the analogous colors to purple, because Purple Haze is my theme for the project I am completing. I think this poster looks great and it is something to remind me of what is there still to do before the deadline. 

Comments

  1. The plan is okay, but are these actions MEASURABLE? They seem a bit vague to me. Okay you have to complete your 6 characters - but which aspects are most in need of attention? I ask the same question of the backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts