Milanote: Idea concept

 

This is my Milanote board with my concept idea for my major project. I tried to include what message I want to concentrate on, as well as the animation aspect of it. I also included three animations already existing as my inspirations. Two of those are 3D animations about dogs, which are great in case of storytelling and I aspire to create an animation that has a clear storyline and the way it is portrayed is clear. I have already participated in a few workshops on storytelling in the past and I believe it will be very helpful in creating this project. The other animation linked in my board is a 2D animation done in Opentoonz software. I am inspired by that animation, visually. It is made very beautifully and I aspire to create an animation, which would be eye-pleasing. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts