Advertising: Finished product

 This is my final advertisement: 


Overall, I am very happy with the outcome. I think I worked really hard and did a good research before getting to work and I believe that it paid off. I used light, clean colors to give the image a fresh feeling to it and to keep the silly approach. I like that the speech bubble is light blue, because it works well with the background color and is also contrasting well with the yellow used for text. I think I did a great job with the handwriting, I think it is unpredictable and it fits as a good "element of surprise". I am happy with the creature I have created, I think it serves the purpose of being silly and grabbing attention. I think what I did really well is using the rule of thirds, in this case I am happy I decided not to centralize the main objects, because it could have ruined the layout. I wish I could do more in Photoshop rather then using Procreate, because I am already really familiar with Procreate and I would really use some refreshment on the Photoshop tools, since I have not used them in a few years. I am definitely going to try making the IPad Photoshop app work or I will have to become more comfortable using the touch pad on my computer. 

I am really proud with the research I did, the planning, editing and my finished product. I think it works really well and I could see it being a festival poster. 

Comments

  1. Good work - you have done good work throughout- the only thing missing is a logo as all organisations have one to create consistency around their advertising social media etc. If you get time please do add a logo as this is part of the brief - Overall well done you researched well and really understood what you needed to do here and your outcome is good and works well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like it. I like that you drew it by yourself. I like contrasting colours.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts